OUR BASIC LAWN FERTILIZATION PROGRAM!
Our basic lawn fertilization program consists of 6 timely applications throughout the growing season. With each visit we will:
- Fertilize your lawn with a granular slow release fertilizer.
- Apply crabgrass pre-emergent or post-emergent (whichever is needed).
- Eliminate any broadleaf weeds that are present.
- Inspect the lawn for any damaging insects or diseases.
- Provide you with any recommendations we may have.
To ensure your complete satisfaction a 24 hour service call policy is Included FREE of charge in our basic lawn fertilization program.
Protect your lawn against subsurface feeding insects such as grubs. A late summer application protects the lawn through late fall.
Chinch Bugs/ Surface Feeding Insects Preventative
This application is essential for those lawns that are at high risk from surface feeding insects. An early summer application protects the lawn until early fall.
Core Aeration (CLICK HERE FOR A COUPON)
Relieve compaction in the soil and allow water and nutrients to freely enter the root zone.
If done in conjunction with core aeration, over seeding is ideal for repairing minor damage in the lawn.